The spread of this pandemic made the world stop. Malls and streets are empty and businesses have been forced to innovate ways to continue operations. But as everything slowly reopens, it may be inevitable to discuss matters personally with your clients or business partners.
In the new normal, the way of conducting meetings is online because we should minimize going out as much as possible. With the use of different applications such as Google Meet and Zoom, we can easily connect with other people and show presentations through screen sharing.
As much as we all want to stay safe and keep our meetings online, some instances require a physical one. If it is really necessary for you or your business to hold a physical meeting, here are some reminders that could help you stay safe from the virus:
- Find a space to meet at least a day before the meeting. The space for your meeting should be safe and private. Be disciplined when following safety rules provided by the space to ensure the safety of the staff and other attendees.
- Make sure to keep your distance from one another before, during, and after the meeting. To practice social distancing, limit the number of attendees to only those essential to the topic for discussion.
- Keep your face mask and face shield on at all times. This would keep both you and your peers protected from one another.
- “Do I still need to wash my hands if I have alcohol?” Yes, wash them with soap and water as frequently as you can – it is the most effective method to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- The shorter the meeting, the better. Make sure you cover all key points by preparing in advance and keeping the side chatter to a minimum.
- Bring your own water tumbler and cutlery. If you are meeting in an office, having your personal tumbler and cutlery allows you to avoid sharing common mugs and utensils with other people in the space.
- Now is the time to be a germaphobe! Always disinfect your belongings and the surfaces around you upon arrival to the meeting place and once you get home after. You could use disinfectants such as alcohol, wipes, UV lights, or soap and water.
If you are looking for a safe space to hold your meetings, Acceler8 could be the place for you! We have different rooms for different requirements. Safety protocols are also strictly enforced to ensure the safety of our team and clients. To learn more about our meeting rooms, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +63 02 7917 8118.