Please be aware that Acceler8 will closely follow these new workspace protocols, in accordance with the DOH, to keep our workspace COVID-free.
- The team will be required to wear face masks and face shields inside A8 at all times. Additionally, our office assistants will be wearing PPEs.
- We will be strictly observing social distancing measures and minimal contact interactions.
- Acceler8 will make sure to exert maximum effort to keep you safe in the office premises. Make sure you do your part by staying healthy and keeping safe, for you and your household’s sake.
Interactions and Transactions
- We encourage all our interactions to be as contactless as possible. Stay safe at home and get in touch with a Community Manager through our Virtual Helpdesk (https://bit.ly/Acceler8Helpdesk) during business hours.
- To ensure close monitoring of the number of people in Acceler8, we will be requiring all appointments to be scheduled and confirmed with Community Managers. Appointments include:
- coworking day passes for walk-ins, gold coworking plan holders, and virtual office clients
- pick up or send out of mails and parcels
- account renewals, settling payments, OR preparations
- conference room bookings, including declaring headcount of outside guests
- All documents, mails, parcels will be requested to be delivered and picked up to and from the building lobby.
- We highly encourage all payments to be settled via bank transfer or online credit card transactions.
- Visitors and guests will be asked to also comply with our policies. Please relay the guidelines to your guests as necessary.
Coworking Day Passes
We’ve reduced the number of coworking workstations to accommodate social distancing. To ensure that we can allot you a seat, kindly schedule your day pass with a Community Manager.
Mails, Parcels, and Business Documents
You may arrange the schedule of pick up or request for delivery of your mails and parcels by filling up this form: bit.ly/a8parcelandmailhandling
Account Renewals and Finance Matters
- You may course all accounts and finance related matters through your account manager or through email@example.com
- We highly recommend you to settle your account through online banking channels. For the time being, all payments will be issued a scanned copy of the official receipt.
What to Expect Upon Arrival at 111 Paseo
- Your temperature will be checked upon entry of the building. Anyone with a high fever and experiencing any symptoms will be denied entry into the building.
- A foot bath will be present at both entrances.
- Prior to entering the building, all clients and guests need to accomplish the Visitor’s Health Checklist Form.
- Building elevators will only cater to five (5) passengers at a time to promote physical distancing.
- Please ensure that you have a face mask and wear it properly at all times. Kindly note that the building and/or Acceler8 may deny entry to any client or guest that is not wearing a face mask.
What to Expect Upon Entering Acceler8
- All clients and guests are required to observe social distancing of one (1) meter apart. Our receiving areas will have markers and partitions for visual cues.
- We have assigned hallways as one way to avoid brushing past each other. We will be implementing a counterclockwise flow of people. For narrow hallways and passageways, kindly take turns and observe social distancing when passing through.
- Please observe social distancing between yourself, A8 team, and other clients.
- Be aware of high traffic areas and commonly touched surfaces.
- There are provisions for alcohol dispensers placed along the hallways and common areas, feel free to sanitize your hands as you go.
Coworking Area and Common Areas
- Coworking seats have been reduced and rearranged to observe proper distancing. We will be providing signages to indicate whether a specific workspace has been sanitized already or is due for a cleaning. Please help us keep track of which workstations need to be sanitized by leaving the signage on the desk.
- We highly encourage you to take your meetings online. However, when the need arises to conduct face to face meetings, our conference room will be made available with precautions.
- Please endorse any outside guests to the Community Manager beforehand. Guests will be asked to comply with the same guidelines mentioned above.
- Like the coworking area, our meeting rooms have reduced seating capacity to observe distancing. North and South may accommodate a maximum of 5 people at a time.
- After use, you may keep the lights and aircon on to avoid the need to touch the switches and controls. Our team will be the one to turn these off.
- Expect a 15-minute window for cleaning and sanitizing the room.
- Please inform the Community Managers of your team’s shifting so that we can relay this to the building admin and our on-site team.
- We recommend you to implement a one (1) meter social distancing within your office. Kindly let our team know if you need help rearranging your things.
- For account-related concerns and other matters, you may speak to a Community Manager through our Virtual Helpdesk (https://bit.ly/Acceler8Helpdesk) during business hours.
- We will implement a daily cleaning schedule for each suite. Kindly let our Community Managers know if you’ll authorize our team to open your office for further disinfection and sanitation or if you have a preferred schedule so that someone from your team can be present.
- We will not be providing any common plates, mugs, and utensils until further notice. We encourage you to bring your own reusable utensils and tumblers.
- Common phone and phone booths will be off-limits.
- The use of printers will still be available. However, we highly encourage clients to send the document via email to any A8 personnel present so they can have it printed for you.
- Acceler8 events are currently on hold but we have regular webinars you can join via Facebook!
Kindly note that our safety guidelines vary from center to center as we are working closely with each landlord to ensure your safety.