Don’t you miss having breakfast at Acceler8 while sharing your weekend adventures with your fellow coworkers?
While everyone is still at home due to the pandemic, we’ve decided to share this local ‘almusal’ recipe with everyone! Since it’s been raining a lot lately, we wanted to show everyone how to make some sweet and delicious champorado to keep you warm this season.
Champorado is a Filipino favorite that is good for any time of the day! This is commonly bought as a dish and not a lot of people actually learn how to make it. Little do they know that this dish is really easy and simple to make. Follow these steps and before you know it, you’ll be enjoying your own warm bowl of champorado whenever you want!
- ½ glutinous rice
- 1 cup of cocoa powder or 2 pcs of tablea
- 1 ½ Water
- Grab a pot and add all the dry ingredients. Mix them together.
- Pour 1 ½ cup of water to the mix and stir gently
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until you get your desired consistency
- Make sure to stir occasionally to keep the rice from sticking to the pot.
- Serve in a cup or bowl, add milk, and enjoy your homemade champorado!
If you enjoyed this, make sure to check out our other webinars! Our webinar topics differ from lifestyle to business because we want to keep things interesting and help our community bounce back from the pandemic. We post all our online sessions on the Acceler8 Facebook page and you can access all of our past sessions on demand. Stay tuned to our page for more sessions every month!